Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fill-in-the-DOUGH


Butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder, and a COOKIE DOUGH is what I have here. Mixed til the right consistency. Last Christmas, I made over a thousand cookies. Thanks to my big mixing bowl, it made my life a little bit easier. A cookie dough, at this state, is well, just a cookie dough. This is the time when it is generic, much like a shirt with no tag.
Since I am making chocolate chips, there they go. I added about a kilo in the batter. Almost anything can be added, even Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. I've read cookie recipes with jelly worms (not my type), ground coffee beans (something worth trying), Heath Bars, sunflower seeds, bran, carrot strips, cream cheese (yummmm), caramel candies, and so many others. The possibilities are endless, all you need is a good cookie dough.



No comments: